Some people talk about the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019. Others about the best investment of the moment. BLAH BLAH BLAH. We are going to stop making estimates to start focusing on reality and what is coming to us. Let's focus on what really matters. Have you ever invested in cryptocurrencies? Would you like to do it?
These crypto actives are evolving and rising quickly. So, its ways of investing, too. We're ready to tell you what these are.
Investing in cryptocurrencies, a trend?
A “trend” with 10 years of trajectory that continues to grow. The Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency of the history, but thousands of virtual currencies have been created from it, and today, from DAVIES, we want to share with you what are the most modern ways to invest:
- DO YOU WANT TO NEGOTIATE? We want to say: we exchange. Buy and sell cryptocurrencies. You can do it in a house exchange or by contacting another interested party. In any case, businesses with virtual currencies are becoming more common and their growth is rising. However, to make this type of investment is important to know how the market works and analyze the possible losses or profits. An example is the 80% 80% of its value that occurred in 2018.
- Some have managed to keep large numbers in Bitcoin and other CRYPTOCURRENCIES, and one day they woke up being millionaires. You never know. The most common thing is that to buy cryptocurrency and they maintain with a very low value.
- Launching a new virtual currency is a perfect opportunity to invest, especially if its value grows quickly after it. They are projects in which we need to deposit our confidence in order to invest.
- It means investing in a fixed term on full network nodes that supports the asset or currency and it is a process parallel to mining. Thanks to this type of investment it is possible to obtain higher profitability.
- I'M A MINER. Mathematics comes into play, new network blocks are mined, the difficulty increases, and they are organized into groups that work together to get the best possible results. In order to carry out this work they need a suitable and enough electric power supply.
After reading these 5 points, do you think investing in cryptocurrencies is a trend? We think so, but a trend of those that never cease to be, mainly because virtual currencies can surprise us at any time with its rise or its descent. And, also, because every year new cryptocurrencies are launched, a perfect opportunity to re-invest.
An investment that creates a trend
Everything carries a risk. Any investment has it. I'm sure we'll agree. But what would we be if we didn't assume them?
In 2017 and 2018, cryptocurrencies became a fashionable investment. The society began to see these assets as a great opportunity to obtain profitability, make instantaneous payments, have greater privacy, security and transparency, a very low transaction cost, etc.
In short, they saw in these currencies an effective and advantageous alternative to exchange value in the form of money. They put aside all the disadvantages or risks to catch them and turn them into an opportunity. We are aware that they have been used to launder money or to fund terrorism-related activities, but we also know that every effort is being made to ensure that blockchain technology achieves maximum transparency and put an end to this kind of illicit activities linked to cash.
The biggest risk is not taking any risks.